Nothing in life is for free - all goals to achieve require resources and help created and financed by others. Even God’s help requires efforts and energy FROM God in your favor. Wishing to return home to God thus requires you to have learned to be an active member of God’s family of love. A member who contributes, creates help for others, produces creative help and useful resources for others while here on earth.
That means you need to learn to convert from a receiving, enjoying consumer behavior to a creative producing member of God’s family of love. To create, invent and produce helpful and useful resources for others in God’s creation.
Instead of merely enjoying what others or God have created for your happiness, learn to become a source of joy and happiness for others besides enjoying the love from others. Love needs to flow - in BOTH directions, also from YOU to all others, all nature, all mankind, all creation and to God as well!
- Make sure you have shared ALL you possibly could to allow your children, neighbors, friends, colleagues and enemies to KNOW how to return home to God.
- Make sure you have SHARED ALL the valuable resources that were truly helpful on YOUR spiritual path.
- Make sure you have supported ALL those who made it possible for YOU to find your path of love home to God to make sure all others left behind on this planet FIND and have the opportunity to learn the very same spiritual resources YOU have been given.
- Pray to God for healing freeing of your soul
- Be ready to surrender ALL to God including all of your family members
- Practice dynamic = flowing acting love - see the chapter “Dynamic Love versus static Love” in the "Spiritual Treasures - Final Edition"
- Increase intensity and daily duration of your full Kriya Yoga specially your deep Kriya Pranayama practice.
There is much more to be done, the complete teachings of love includes Jesus complete teachings of love to succeed on your path of love home to God. One resource contains all you need the “Spiritual Treasures - Final Edition”, a gift of love from God, to be studied until understood, practiced until you are a manifestation of love - made to the image of God and to be shared with all world for as long as you enjoy it for yourself.